At Iceberg, accessible from https://useiceberg.com, privacy of our visitors is an absolute priority. We only ask for personal information when we actually need it—like our payment form. We use fair and lawful means to collect any data, and only with your knowledge and consent.
The only third parties that we share data with are secure and we only share what’s required:
- Mailchimp, for marketing emails to people who have consented to be on our mailing list for marketing and information purposes. We only share name and email address with them, and only when you have consented for this information to be shared, like when you sign up for our newsletter.
- Sparkpost, for transactional and account-related emails. These emails are critical to the maintenance and continued use of your account.
- Stripe, for secure payment processing. We do not, and will never, store any payment card details.
- Stripe and PayPal, for secure payment processing. We do not, and will never, store any payment card details.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Personal & Usage Data
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Non-personally identificable personal data for usage
We do not collect information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser version, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside North America and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to North America and process it there.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Last updated: April 23, 2020